Monday, October 27, 2008

Must Trash Part II

REUSE:
Good Dick /Movie
Cast: Jason Ritter, Marianna Palka
Release: 10/17/08

Hehe!

Just Buried /Movie
Cast: Rose Byrne, Jay Baruchel
Release: 10/3/08 (Limited) - No longer in theaters :(

I don't get it. Are they killing people? Seems like it got a horrible rating but I love the cast.

The Pleasure of Being Robbed /Movie
Cast: Bunch of random people...
Release: 10/3/08 - No longer in theaters :(

I'm intrigued...

Doubt /Movie
Cast: Meryl Streep, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Amy Adams
Release: 12/12/08 (Limited)

s0000 intense!

1 comment:

Kat said...

DUDE, i went to the Y-3 show. Did I tell you I'm interning for Yohji Yamamoto?? I got to go to that show, and I got some cool pics :D
And you can totally guest blog about men's fashion. That'd be sweet mengggg. I've been so busy with women's fashion I didn't get a chance to look at men's. Educate meee