Sunday, August 10, 2008

Police Listen to Radio All Night

REUSE:
Justice /Music



Skitzo Dancer (Justice Remix) - Scenario Rock
The Fallen (Ruined by Justice) - Franz Ferdinand
B.E.A.T (Extended) - Justice


Last night, I went to see Justice perform at club a near where I live, and needless to say, it was amazing. Before the show, both Gaspard and Xavier were sitting at a table right next to ours. My friends and I shamelessly approached them to take a picture together and I managed to make some small talk with Xavier. I didn't get to say much, but they were probably too french for me to relate anyways.

Their DJ set was definitely a delight and they knew how to please the dance hungry crowd. The mixes weren't as distortion heavy as I expected it to be. May I call it rather mild? But they really kicked ass with their originals. I think the first track from Cross that they played was 'One Minute to Midnight.' It was just ten minutes of pure suspense and release... My memory is a bit hazy after that... I was suffocating in the crowd and probably way to drunk from one too many tequila shots. I left a little early, right after DVNO and D.A.N.C.E, because there was no space to dance or breath. This is also when I decided Justice is now too mainstream for my own good.

But I still love you Jousteece


REDUCE:
The Dark Knight /Film
Rating: -99/10

Due to a series of unfortunate events, I ended up watching the new Batman.

I rate it a negative 99 instead of the -100 that I predicted, because now I can genuinely make fun of Batman's retarded voice once again (if you don't remember, Christian Bale also had a chronic lugie in his throat in the previous installment).

Maybe I didn't like this movie because I'm shallow. I think Bale, Ledger, and Gyllenhaal are all pretty ugly. And I hate uglies :(. Also, I didn't know it was possible to cast someone who's even uglier than Katie Holmes.


RECYCLE:
FRANKMUSIK /Music



Fascination (Alphabeat vs. FRANKMUSIK Club Edit) - Alphabeat
Confusion Girl - FRANKMUSIK
You're Out (FRANKMUSIK Remix) - Dead Disco

I wasn't lying when I said I can't get enough of him. It's all I listen to on my dinky iriver these days. If anyone gets a hold of his track 'BEEP BEEP' or 'Gotta Boyfriend' please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can listen to gotta boyfriend at http://www.last.fm/music/Frankmusik/_/Beep+Beep

just click on the music player on the right side of the webpage.

I am also looking for Beep Beep and Olivia from Frankmusik, who is one of my top 3 favorite artists of the past few years

If so reply on this page how to find it, thanks.